Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Red Carpet at the Oscars 2010

Let's check out what the stars wore in terms of eyeglasses at this year's Oscars.

82ND ACADEMY AWARDS, RED CARPET ARRIVALS
Robert Downey Jnr sported a trendy pair of Sheldrake by Oliver Peoples, made with a custom blue tint to match his bowtie. Very Andy Warhol looking!

Photo by: KGC11/starmaxinc.com 2010 3/7/10 Steve Jobs at the 82nd Academy Awards (Oscars
Steve Jobs looking his usual self with his reliable rimless specs.

82nd Annual Academy Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
Guy Pearce looking sharp in horn rimmed glasses.

Photo by: RE/Westcom/starmaxinc.com 2010 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 3/7/10 Samuel L. Jackson at t
Only Samuel L. Jackson can wear silver round 'John Lennon' looking glasses and still manage to look like a bad ass.

82ND ACADEMY AWARDS, RED CARPET ARRIVALS
Stanley Tucci wore his trademark round glasses along with a Tom Ford classic tux.

82nd Annual Academy Awards - Show
Co-host Steve Martin with a plastic brown patterned frame


Even Mr. Avatar himself Sam Worthington needs a bit of help seeing. "I have to wear glasses and I only got them two days before so I could read the autocue and not stuff up," he said. "The first time I met her (Jennifer Lopez) was in the middle of the stage, and when I put the glasses on I could see her clearly, and that's when it suddenly hit me and went, 'This is damn cool'."

Funny tweet during the Oscars from The Office actor-writer @mindykaling "Oh, Sam Worthington, your glasses make me think you’re imperfect and therefore accessible.”

Do you know what brand/type these celebrities are wearing? Please let me know in the comments and any other stars I missed at the 82nd Academy Awards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment